Choose the perfect speed for your business.
No waiting—just your money, in your account, instantly.
Get credit card, debit card, and ACH bank transfer payments deposited the next business day.1
Link your debit cardEnter your name, card number, and name of your business—we’ll protect your identity.Get your payments instantly1Get payments when you need them. Nights, weekends, holidays—anytime for an additional 1% fee.Move on every growth opportunityHave the money you need to act when opportuny arises.
1. QuickBooks Payments account subject to eligibility criteria, credit and application approval. Subscription to QuickBooks Online may be required.
2. Next-day deposit features are subject to eligibility criteria. We anticipate that a large majority of customers who use bank transfers (ACH) with QuickBooks Payments will receive next day bank transfer (ACH) deposits as transaction history is established. New payments customers will be notified when next day bank transfer (ACH) eligibility is established. For next day deposits, payments processed before 3:00 PM PT arrive at your bank the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays). Deposit times may vary for other payment methods, third party delays or risk reviews. Subscription to QuickBooks Online may be required.
3. Mobile card reader is a standalone, optional device. New, approved GoPayment merchant accounts eligible for one (1) free reader. Free unit is applicable towards the lowest cost mobile card reader available at the time of redemption, through Intuit. See available mobile readers or purchase additional devices.
4. Getting paid 2X faster based on U.S. QuickBooks Online invoices using invoice tracking & payment features from August 2016 to July 2017.
5. 3X more likely to get paid on same day based on U.S. merchants who send invoices through QuickBooks Online from January to December 2017.
Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice.