Today, a sophisticated digital marketing plan is key to any business’s success. But with 48% of SMEs claiming they don’t know if their digital marketing efforts are effective, businesses need to be smarter about utilizing the right channels, setting digital marketing objectives, and tracking performance.
The proliferation of eCommerce means customers can more easily shop around to find the best value. The result is that customer loyalty and repeat business are harder than ever to obtain for most businesses.
Through online channels, retail marketers can overcome these challenges by directly connecting with customers and providing highly personalized service. Targeted marketing efforts open up a huge pool of potential customers to any sized business - maximizing use of marketing budget and the potential for leads.
This eBook gives a rundown on why digital marketing is important for eCommerce businesses, and provides practical tips on:
- Digital marketing channels and how to use them
- Which social media channels you should be investing in
- How to optimize your website for search engines
- Defining digital marketing KPIs for your business
- Measuring performance of your digital marketing efforts
- How to handle order increases when your digital marketing efforts succeed
Download the eBook today and learn to use digital marketing to connect with the right prospective customers.