Here’s a list of every U.S. QuickBooks update covered by the blog so far.
QuickBooks updates, by feature
QuickBooks updates, by date
- Sep 14 2016: bundles, invoice email cc/bcc, purchase order message, recurring trxn options.
- Jun 29 2016: customer/vendor attachments, copy estimate to purchase order.
- May 26 2016: invoice link, inventory SKU, physical inventory worksheet, print/preview refund.
- Mar 22 2016: adjust inventory, vendor split view, faster receive payments, home currency.
- Feb 18 2016: inventory starting values, register ledger mode, sales receipt packing slips.
- Dec 18 2015: attachments in registers, check number in bank feeds, current inventory tooltip.
- Nov 19 2015: improved inventory tracking and registers.
- Oct 22 2015: improved inventory tracking, bank feeds, and registers.
- Sep 25 2015: improved bank feeds, subtotals on invoices and estimates.
- Aug 27 2015: improved inventory tracking, registers, customers/vendors pages.
- Aug 12 2015: multicurrency, improved customer notes, sticky search, better item import.
- Jun 26 2015: test new registers, import invoice styles, copy journal entries.
- May 29 2015: toggle split view, add invoice number to email subject, search by phone number.
- Apr 29 2015: updated Pay Bills page, delete excluded bank transactions, customer notes.
- Mar 27 2015: related details on Customers page, show/hide deposits in customer split view.
- Feb 26 2015: bank feed rule reordering and transaction types, chart of accounts numbering.
- Feb 3 2015: overdue balance, deposits in customer split view, tabbing in the bank feed.
- Dec 22 2014: management reports, payee column on bank page, collapsible left navbar.
- Dec 4 2014: customer split view, bank rule import, print blank lines.
- Oct 2014: bank feed improvements, apply a payment to multiple invoices.
- Sep 2014: bank feed rules, QuickBooks Labs, timesheet changes.
- Aug 25 2014: Expense list attachments, online payment on recurring invoices.
- Aug 1 2014: bug fixes for home page graphs, timesheets, collapse activity rows.
- Jul 25 2014: sales form layout control, table column sort and resizing, billable item filtering.
- Jul 11 2014: improvements to weekly timesheets, sales form fields, deposit summaries.
- Jun 27 2014: sales form customization and table layout improvements, copy last timesheet.
- Jun 13 2014: better deposit slip printing, more informative billable cards, row numbers.
- May 2014: Private mode, better timesheet entry, receive payment by invoice number.
QuickBooks Payroll updates
- Apr 2016: Intuit Online Payroll mobile app.
- Nov 2014: variable deductions.
- Sep 2014: quick access to the paycheck list and improved performance.
- Aug 2014: fixed Run Payroll table header, return of Total Hours on the review screen.
QuickBooks iOS updates
- Aug 2016: add bank/credit card feeds, switch companies without signing out.
- Feb 2016: multicurrency, modify multiple bank transactions, manually refresh bank feeds.
- May 2015: iPhone signatures, Touch ID/passcode sign in, Apple Watch support.
- Jan 2015: bank transactions, accounts payable and receivable totals, copy bank description.
- Nov 2014: bank feed, balance sheet report, classes and locations on expenses.
- Aug 2014: custom fields, classes, locations on invoices.
QuickBooks Android updates
- Aug 2016: add accounts, view Profit & Loss graphs.
- May 2016: switch between multiple companies.
- Nov 2015: multicurrency, chart of accounts, products and services.
- Jun 2015: download and review bank transactions.
- Dec 2014: accept credit cards, capture signatures, delete transactions.
- Oct 2014: P&L and balance sheet reports, customer messages, send invoices as PDFs.
- Jun 2014: notes, attachments, online invoicing, view custom fields, classes, and locations.
QuickBooks Mac app updates
- Jan 2015: manage apps, QuickBooks Online Accountant support.
- Jun 2014: initial release.
QuickBooks Windows app updates