Intuit® and QuickBooks® are committed to helping small businesses succeed. We’re offering another power-hour event dedicated to the topic of prioritizing health and wellness for business owners and their employees—and the value that comes with it. In honor of Black History Month, we’re excited to offer our next QuickBooks roundtable: Health and wellness for small businesses, a highly informative and timely broadcast for small businesses and small business owners in the U.S. and Canada.
During this session, you’ll hear from award-winning actress and founder of Pattern Beauty, Tracee Ellis Ross, on why putting wellness first is essential to building a healthy culture and a successful enterprise. Soledad O’Brien, award-winning journalist, will moderate the conversation with Ross and a panel of experts who will offer real-world advice on why making health and wellness a top priority is critical in today’s challenging business landscape.
The full roster of roundtable participants includes:
- Tracee Ellis Ross, award-winning actress, producer, director, and entrepreneur
- Kier Gaines, therapist, mental health advocate, Internet personality
- Eden Hagos, food advocate, creator, entrepreneur
- Nayo Carter-Gray, CEO + Founder, 1st Step Accounting
- Soledad O’Brien, award-winning journalist, entrepreneur and host of the weekly syndicated political talk show, Matter of Fact, will moderate.
Join us to hear firsthand what these experts have to say about building a business that thrives while still being able to focus on your own wellbeing. You’ll also be introduced to several free resources available to business owners, especially within the Black-owned business community, to help you master health and wellness at work.
Health and Wellness for Small Businesses
February 1, 2022, at 1 PM ET (10 AM PT)
Register here to attend this live event or watch the recording after the event at your convenience.