1. Pay employees
Enter hours and get instant paychecks. Then print checks yourself or use free direct deposit.2
2. Pay payroll taxes
QuickBooks Payroll calculates federal and state payroll taxes for you and reminds you when to pay. Just click to e-pay your taxes.3
3. File payroll tax forms
QuickBooks Payroll automatically fills in federal and state payroll tax forms for you. Just click to e-file your forms.3
- Free direct deposit2
- Free support from payroll experts3
- Built-in payroll calculator for instant tax calculations
- Click to electronically file and pay taxes4
- Reminders when taxes and forms are due
- Ability to print year-end W-2s5
Get your Free Hiring Guide with valuable advice on hiring, training, and keeping great employees.
- Active subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), and U.S. billing address required. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. With Enhanced Payroll, the E-File & Pay feature is available for federal and most state forms and taxes. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use E-File & Pay. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Enhanced Payroll subscriptions in QuickBooks require QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks for Mac, QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Premier 2011 or newer or QuickBooks Enterprise version 11.0 or higher (updated to the most current maintenance release). For additional terms, conditions and limitations see http://payroll.intuit.com/disclosure.jsp .
- Direct deposit is free for W-2 employees. For QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll additional fees apply for direct deposit to vendors.
- Phone support is available Monday-Friday 6 AM-6 PM PST. For more info, see www.payroll.com/support.
- For QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll e-file and e-pay features require QuickBooks 2011 or newer, an active Enhanced Payroll subscription, activation and Internet access. Efile and e-pay features are available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay . You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use e-file and e-pay features.
- Active subscription required.
- Active subscription, Internet access and Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) required. Direct deposit is free for employees. Additional fees may apply for direct deposit for vendors. Intuit QuickBooks Basic Payroll, Intuit QuickBooks Enhanced and Assisted Payroll require a supported version of Windows QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise Solutions (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release. Not compatible with QuickBooks Online editions or QuickBooks for Mac. QuickBooks Pro and Premier support a maximum of 14,500 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees. Support is available Monday-Friday, 6AM to 6PM Pacific Time. Available to US customers with active subscriptions. Support is limited to setup and usage questions. Intuit reserves the right to limit to one hour to one question or issue. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime. Terms, conditions, availability, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
You will receive a 23% discount off your monthly service fees, starting at enrollment, for the earlier of 12 months, or until you cancel. Starting at month 13, you will automatically be charged at the then-current annual rate, until you cancel. To cancel call 1.800.450.8475. QuickBooks 2014 Pro or Premier Plus with Enhanced Payroll is an annual recurring subscription plan. You will also be charged $2.00 a month for each employee you pay. Subscription requires Internet access, product registration and an Intuit account. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price. Terms, conditions, pricing, item availability, features, and service options subject to change without notice.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.