1. Pay employees
Enter hours and get instant paychecks. Then print checks yourself or use free direct deposit.2
2. Pay payroll taxes
QuickBooks Payroll calculates federal and state payroll taxes for you and reminds you when to pay. Just click to e-pay your taxes.3
3. File payroll tax forms
QuickBooks Payroll automatically fills in federal and state payroll tax forms for you. Just click to e-file your forms.3
- Free direct deposit2
- Free support from payroll experts3
- Built-in payroll calculator for instant tax calculations
- Click to electronically file and pay taxes4
- Reminders when taxes and forms are due
- Ability to print year-end W-2s5
Get your Free Hiring Guide with valuable advice on hiring, training, and keeping great employees.
- Active subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), and U.S. billing address required. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. With Enhanced Payroll, the E-File & Pay feature is available for federal and most state forms and taxes. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use E-File & Pay. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Enhanced Payroll subscriptions in QuickBooks require QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks for Mac, QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Premier 2011 or newer or QuickBooks Enterprise version 11.0 or higher (updated to the most current maintenance release). For additional terms, conditions and limitations see http://payroll.intuit.com/disclosure.jsp .
- Direct deposit is free for W-2 employees. For QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll additional fees apply for direct deposit to vendors.
- Phone support is available Monday-Friday 6 AM-6 PM PST. For more info, see www.payroll.com/support.
- For QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll e-file and e-pay features require QuickBooks 2011 or newer, an active Enhanced Payroll subscription, activation and Internet access. Efile and e-pay features are available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay . You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use e-file and e-pay features.
- Active subscription required.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.