Good day, @Libby10.
Let me help you accomplish your task in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) Premier.
To view your income statement, simply run the Profit & Loss Standard report. Then, customize it so you would only see your monthly income transactions.
Let me show you how:
- Go to Reports and select Company & Financial.
- Click the Profit & Loss Standard report.
- Filter the Dates to All. Then, choose Months in the Show Columns drop-down list.
- Click Customize Report and select Filters.
- Search for Account and choose Income and other income accounts.
- Click OK.
You can now review your monthly income statements in QuickBooks.
For additional reference in customizing reports, please check out this article: Customize reports in QuickBooks Desktop.
If you have any follow-up questions or concerns, don't hesitate to post again here in the Community or leave a comment on this thread, @Libby10. Take care and have a good one.