I've read every post on this subject, they are all reset browser, clear cache, what about all this data entered on the invoice that I can't save? I just lose that? On a three year old software issue? Has anyone come up with a reasonable fix, like locating the character that's just too ascii for QBOnline to handle?
If the only solution is lose financial data, QB Online is now effectively demo software. No one can trust it with their valuable time or company data, right? What's the point of accounting software that forces you to re-enter data and create new errors?
Anyone? Any ideas for addressing this issue the Intuit doesn't feel is worth fixing for years, without throwing away work every time?
It's the pop-up ads. This nonsense with the pop-ups like we learned nothing with netscape in the 90s, for goodness sakes. Intuit is causing the error and can stop it at any time by turning off their solicitations for more broken software features. I'm supposed to buy a new feature, tracking billable hours, when your ad for tracking billable hours breaks my document and your software, forcing me to re-enter all of these billable hours. That's literally extortion. Filthy/
Thanks for reaching out to us here. It's essential you're able to use the program without running into issues. Don't worry, I've got your back. I'll be happy to steer you in the right direction so you can get back to doing what you enjoy.
To get started, I'd like to start off by troubleshooting this issue to determine if it's a browser-related issue. Clearing cache and cookies is a great way to clean your browser allowing it to work more efficiently. Here's an article that shows you how to do that: How to clear cache and cookies. If this doesn't work, I suggest using a private/incognito window to see if that works instead. Try this out and let me know what happens. In case this issue persists, I encourage you to contact our support team so they can assist you further with this. Here are our contact details:
I'll be one message away in case you need further assistance.
James, thanks for the support. It was not a browser related issue. The problem was Intuit throwing pop up ads up in the middle of my workflow, as if this were a demo and not a paid professional tool. Now I know it's a paid demo, not a professional tool, as what professional would put up with work loss due to syntax errors in inappropriate pop up ads. The conflict of interest issue is just karma for a customer hostile organization.