Learn how to publish and manage your Find-a-ProAdvisor profile in QuickBooks Online Accountant.
As a ProAdvisor, you can publish, edit, and improve your profile to increase its views from potential clients. We’ll show you how.
To publish your profile, you must have passed the QuickBooks Online certification exam within the last 12 months. Or passed one of the three most recent versions of the QuickBooks Desktop certifications. Then, upload a copy of a government-issued ID to confirm your profile.
Publish your profile
Publish your profile on our Find-a-ProAdvisor website to attract potential clients. Here’s how:
- Select the Profile icon next to Settings ⚙.
- Review your profile and enter any missing info. Enter a real address for your profile to appear on the website.
- Select Edit ✎ to add info on any section.
- Select Save.
- Select Preview your public profile to see how your profile will look like.
- Turn on Include in search results.
Note: It can take up to an hour for your profile to appear on the Find-a-ProAdvisor website after you publish it.
Edit your profile
The Profile page organizes your profile information into different sections. To update:
- Select Edit ✎ to any section that you want to modify.
- Add or change the info.
- Select Save.
You can select Preview your public profile to see the changes you made. If you turned on Include search results, changes appear on the Find-a-ProAdvisor website automatically. It may take up to an hour for the changes to appear.
Improve your profile
You can use the following to make your profile complete and attractive:
- Profile strength meter. Gauge the strength and completeness of your profile.
- Email leads. Displays a list of emails from your potential clients.
- Improve your profile. Request reviews from your clients.
- Performance. Displays an overview of your performance in the last 30 days. This panel displays:
- Profile views: The number of views in your profile.
- Leads: The number of email leads from potential clients.
- Inquiries: The number of times a potential client views your phone number or website.
ProAdvisor profile limitation
ProAdvisors should only have a single published profile as outlined in the ProAdvisor Terms of Service.
- The name of the ProAdvisor.
- The postal code of each city where the profiles are published.
- The URL of the public ProAdvisor Profile.