- The instructions below assume that you already have a TSheets account. If you do not, first go to TSheets.com, and set up your company.
- Use the Chrome Extension integration option if your ADP RUN account is either Wholesale or a Multiple Company Account. If not, use our full API integration option.
Set up the extension
- Make sure that employee first and last names match exactly between TSheets and ADP RUN.
- Note: Vendor time will not transfer. Vendors can be added as TSheets users, but their time will need to be manually entered into ADP.
- Make sure that TSheets PTO codes and ADP PTO worksheet names (not customized names) match exactly. To find the PTO worksheet names:
- In ADP RUN, go to Company, then select Earnings deductions. A list displays.
- At the right of the PTO item(s), select Edit, and look for the worksheet name.
- Log out of ADP RUN.
- Go to: TSheets Extension for ADP RUN Payroll.
- Select Add to Chrome, then choose Add extension.
- Log in to ADP RUN.
- On the Welcome page, select Run payroll. At the top right of the Enter Payroll page, notice the Import Time button.
- From the drop-down, select Connect to TSheets.
- Sign into TSheets. ADP RUN and TSheets are now connected.
Import hours worked from TSheets
- Log in to ADP RUN, then select Run payroll.
- Select Import time. Employee hours appear in the table. (Note: If the payroll table is longer than one page, select the subsequent page numbers to import time onto each page.)
- Make edits directly within the table. (Note: If edits are made in ADP RUN, they will not show in TSheets.)
- From the Import Time drop-down, select Clear Time to erase everything in the table.
- In TSheets, edit the hours worked, and, in ADP RUN, select Import time again.
- Run payroll.