Hey there, @David1104.
Currently, we're unable to turn off the FedEx Shipping Manager in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT). Though, we can delete the account if you don't want to use it.
- Go to the File menu and then select Shipping.
- Choose FedEx Shipping Options and then Settings.
- Click on Delete Account.
However, if you want to turn off or cancel the service, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support Team. This way, they can help you further. I'll guide you on how to connect them:
- Go to the Help menu.
- Click QuickBooks Desktop Help or press F1 on your keyboard.
- At the bottom, click Contact Us.
- From the Dialogue box, enter your question.
- Click Continue, then select Get a callback.
- Enter the information needed.
- Once done, click Confirm my call.
To ensure that you'll be assisted on time, check out our support hours.
I’m also adding articles with detailed information on how the Shipping Manager can help process shipments and labels:
Don't hesitate to drop a comment below if you have other questions. I'm always happy to help. Take care!