Accurate, up-to-date bookkeeping is the backbone of any successful small business. No matter what type of business you operate, an understanding of bookkeeping best practices is essential for keeping your business running smoothly, now and in the future.
If learning the ropes of small-business bookkeeping sounds intimidating, have no fear. Discover the different options available to you, and why it’s so important to keep detailed financial records.
It will be even easier to keep your records organized, stay on top of time management, send out invoices and more in a cloud-based accounting software like QuickBooks Online.
- What is the role of a bookkeeper?
- The importance of bookkeeping in a small business
- Which financial records should you keep?
- Preparing financial reports
- Bookkeeping methods
- What is GAAP?
- What is net present value?
- Historical costs
- Accounts receivable & accounts payable
- Tax return 101
- Finding a bookkeeper