When you install QuickBooks, you'll need to enter your license and product number.
Don't know them yet?
To find your license and product number:
- For a downloaded product, look in the purchase confirmation email you received from Intuit, or sign into your account and view your licenses in the Products & Services section and selecting the product to download
- If you purchased QuickBooks on CD, look for the scratch-off label on the original packaging (next to the UPC code)
- ProAdvisors can also view software information in the ProAdvisor section of QuickBooks Online Accountant
- If you have not previously registered your QuickBooks software and you still can't find your license and product number, our knowledge base article on missing or illegible installation numbers may help
- If you have previously registered your QuickBooks software, you can get help finding your license number or key code with our License Look Up Tool
Haven’t purchased QuickBooks yet? Visit our product page.