Thank you for asking the QuickBooks Community. I can help you reenter the deleted transaction in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
The steps on how to reenter a deleted transaction would depend on the transaction type. An invoice, sales receipt, expense or bill would be entered in as normal. If you're unsure of what information or type to enter check the Audit Log feature in QBO.
Click the Gear icon.
Under Tools, choose Audit Log.
That's it. Leave me a comment below if you need further assistance or you have other questions. I'm always here for you. Have a blissful day.
Yes, you need to re-enter journal entries. And I'd be glad to help you with this.
To enter a new journal entry. Here's how.
1. Click on the Plus "+" icon.
2. Under Other, select Journal Entry.
3. Enter the transaction date in the Journal date field.
4. On the first distribution line, in the Accounts field, enter the correct account to the transaction that was deleted.
5. Enter the transaction amount in the Debits or Credits column.
6. Choose the customer.
7. Click Save and close.
But if you're not sure which account receives the credit and debit side, I recommend consulting your accountant for guidance.