Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
There are two way to delete attachments from an invoice. You can do it through the Invoice window or through the Attachments page.
Here's how to delete attachments through the Invoice window:
1. Open the invoice.
2. In the Invoice window, go to the Attachments section.
3. Click the remove option (X) on the attachment.
4. Click Save or Save and close.
Here's how to delete attachments through the Attachments page:
1. Click the Gear icon in the upper-right corner and select Attachments.
2. Look for the attachment you want to delete.
3. Click the drop-down menu next to Download and select Delete.
4. Choose Yes to confirm the action.
Fill me in if you need anything else.