- Visit your bank's website outside of QuickBooks.
- Download and Save the .QBO file to your Desktop.
- In QuickBooks, using the main menu across the top, select:
- File > Utilities > Import > Webconnect files...
- Browse to the file location, choose the file and select Open.
- Follow the import wizard to complete the import.
Important: A .QFX file is a financial data file format used for importing data into Quicken financial software and can not be imported into QuickBooks. If your financial institution doesn't offer Online Banking for QuickBooks, they can sign up at http://fi.intuit.com.
If the import fails, proceed to Solution 2.