Company File Connectivity & SharingPrior to installing please bookmark the following support pages:
- Company file Error message: Connection Has Been Lost
- Resolve Problems Opening QuickBooks Desktop or your Company File
- Resolve Error -6000, when opening a company file
NOTE: If you are unable to view P45 forms please upgrade to QuickBooks for desktop 2019 to resolve this issue.
Download and install QuickBooksYou can download QuickBooks by clicking the link below. You must have your install codes from your email to be able to install using this download link.
- Download QuickBooks 2019
- If using Internet Explorer when the File Download window appears, click Save (do not click Open).
- Save the file to a location that is easy to find, such as your desktop.
- Double-click the file you downloaded to start unpacking the files.
- Click Next to unpack the installation files.
- The installation will begin automatically after the files have been extracted.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
- When the installation is complete, open the software using the desktop shortcut.
Payroll users ensure you are on the correct versionTo check your version, open QuickBooks and press the F2 button on your keyboard. The Product Information screen will appear, your release number will be shown at the end of the top line. Currently you need to be on QuickBooks 2019 R4 with automatic updates switched on.
NOTE: Looking for another version then please visit Download QuickBooks Desktop.