Learn how to resolve browser issues.
If you're experiencing browser problems when visiting Intuit sites, there are a few basic troubleshooting steps you can perform.
|Note: To have the best and most secure experience with QuickBooks Online, use a supported, up-to-date browser.|
Performing basic browser troubleshooting
As you start basic troubleshooting, try the following:
Performing troubleshooting for download issues
If you're experiencing problems when downloading or finding a downloaded file you can:
- Press Ctrl+J in any browser.
If this doesn't work, try changing the default location of the downloaded files. Follow the set of instructions for your browser type.
- Select the menu (three dots) on the Google Chrome's toolbar, then choose Settings.
- Scroll down, then select Show Advanced Settings.
- Select the Downloads section:
- Choose Change if you want to select a default location to save your downloaded files.
- Select Ask where to save each file before downloading if you want to be prompted to choose a specific location for each download.
- From the Tools menu, select Options.
- Choose the General tab:
- Select Browse if you want to change the default location of the downloaded files.
- Select Always ask me where to save files if you want to be prompted to choose a specific location for each download.
- Select Preferences and General.
- In Save Downloaded Files, select Other.
- Select a location, then choose Close.
- Select the three dots on the upper right, then choose Settings.
- Under Advanced settings, select View advanced settings.
- Under Downloads, choose Ask me what to do with each download to On.