Get help with your sign-in info and password.
If you forgot your QuickBooks Self-Employed sign-in info, don't. Here's how to reset your password and recover your user ID in no time.
Change your password
If you just need to update your user ID or password, you can do it from Intuit Account Manager.
Recover your user ID or reset your password
Important: Resetting your password for QuickBooks Self-Employed also resets it for your other Intuit products, like TurboTax or Mint.
- Go to the QuickBooks Self-Employed sign-in page.
- Select the I forgot my User ID or Password link.
- Follow on-screen steps to recover sign-in info.
If you used your email address or user ID to verify your account, you'll get an email with a password reset link.
- Check your spam or junk folders.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
- Check all email addresses you might've used to sign up for your account.
- Make sure to unblock emails from Intuit. Learn more about how to whitelist Intuit emails.
|Note: To reset your password or recover your user ID, you need to have access to the email you used when you signed up for QuickBooks Self-Employed. If you no longer have access, you can send us a request to recover your account.|