Learn how to print pay stubs while you're working in QuickBooks Desktop.
Print your employee's pay stubs right from QuickBooks. You can print several pay stubs at once, or print them one at a time. QuickBooks includes your company name, address, and phone number at the top and bottom of each pay stub.
Note: Use plain paper to print pay stubs. Don't use check stock.
Print one or more pay stubs at once
- Go to the File menu and hover over Print Forms. Then select Pay Stubs.
- Select your payroll bank account. Then enter the date range that includes the pay date of the pay stubs.
- In the column next to the date, select the pay stubs you want to print. If you want to filter for specific employees, select them from the Employee dropdown.
- If you want to select the company and employee info that will be printed on the pay stub, select Preferences.
- If you want to include a message to send with each pay stub, enter text in the Company message to be printed on all pay stubs box.
- Select Preview to view pay stubs before you print them. When you're ready, select Print.
Print a single pay stub from a paycheck
- Open the paycheck in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Above the check, select the Print icon and then Pay Stub.