Before you get started, check the QuickBooks Desktop system requirements to make sure your Outlook is compatible with your version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Create an Outlook email profile. (If you don't already have one.)
- Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) for the following information.
- Incoming email server address
- Incoming email server type
- Outgoing email server address
- Set up Outlook. If you are not seeing Outlook as an option in your QuickBooks Desktop, follow the steps in Outlook is missing in QuickBooks Desktop Send Forms preferences.
From the QuickBooks Edit menu, choose Preferences, then select Send Forms.
Select Outlook, then OK.