Learn how to add Intuit's service email addresses in your email's list of accepted senders.
Unable to receive emails from Intuit? We're here to help. Follow the steps for your email provider to start receiving Intuit emails.
|Note: If you're using a corporate email account, you may need to work with your IT department or administrator to complete the process.|
Intuit's service email addresses
We provide services that enhance your QuickBooks Online experience. Each of our services has its own email address. These service-related email addresses need to be set as a "safe sender" or whitelisted on your email account to make sure you receive important communications from these services.
|Intuit service||Sender address|
|IOP4A (client account)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Add approved email adresses for your email provider
Reminders when troubleshooting missing emails
- Validation code emails come from email@example.com during sign-in and usually take 1 to 2 minutes before you receive it. Make sure to check your spam and junk folders.
- Search for the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in all of your folders including spam and junk. If you see one of the emails from Intuit, right-click the email, then select This is not spam or Not Junk.
- Some email domains may block @intuit.com communications on their servers. These steps may resolve your issue:
- Send an email to email@example.com. This should trigger the email domain to recognize the @intuit domain as a trusted site. Then try your request again.
- Wait at least 5 minutes after requesting a new verification code to see if the email appears in your inbox.
- If the email doesn't appear after 10 minutes, contact your email provider to evaluate security settings for your email profile.
|Note: Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list or address book before you proceed with the following steps.|