Here's a list of articles that will help you set up and process payroll, manage employees, pay taxes, and file tax forms using QuickBooks Online Payroll Full Service (QuickBooks Online Payroll Full Service, QuickBooks Online Payroll Core, QuickBooks Online Payroll Premium, or QuickBooks Online Payroll Elite).
If you're using QuickBooks Online Payroll Enhanced, get help here.
Paychecks and pay stubs
- Create Paychecks
- Edit a Paycheck
- Print Checks or Pay Stubs
- Edit Salary Amount On a Paycheck
- Create severance or termination checks
- Add, edit or inactivate contractors in QuickBooks Online
- Add, edit or inactivate employees in QuickBooks Online
- Invite employees to see pay stubs and W-2s online
- New hire reporting information for IFSP & QBFSP
Taxes and forms
Need more help? Find more helpful articles here. Or contact us:
- Log into your QuickBooks Online company.
- Select Help at the top right of QuickBooks.
- Select Contact us.
- Tell us what you need help with, then choose your preferred support method (chat, call, or community discussion).