Important: If you have employees in Nova Scotia, you may need to manually enter their Provincial TD1 amounts in QuickBooks Desktop. See Changes to TD1 Basic Personal Amount calculation for employees in Nova Scotia for detailed instructions.
- The current payroll tax table is Version 109. It was released on December 21, 2018, and is effective from January 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019.
- To check which version you have:
- In QuickBooks, from the Employees menu, choose My Payroll Service, then Tax Table Information.
- The first 3 numbers under "You are using tax table version:" reflect your tax table version and should read 109.
- Reminder: You'll need to be using QuickBooks Desktop 2019/2018 or QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Solutions 19.0/18.0 to download this tax table update.