Below is a short video on how to create a recurring transaction in QuickBooks.
To create a recurring transaction:
1. Go to the Gear Icon, select Recurring Transactions.
2. Click on New, choose your Transaction Type, then click OK.
3. Enter a Template Name and choose Template Type.
4. Enter the details of your transaction.
5. Under Interval section, choose how frequently you'd like to create the transactions for, when to start and stop creating the transaction.
6. Once you have completely filled in the rest of the transaction, click Save Template.