QuickBooks desktop allows change your current payroll service and gives you different options to meet your payroll needs. Here's how to change your payroll service.
To change your payroll service:
Note: Before you change your current payroll, be sure to update your version of QuickBooks so you get the latest fixes and improvements.
- Go to Employees, select My Payroll Service, then select Change Payroll Service Options.
- A new window will display your payroll options. Select Learn More to know more about different payroll services available for you.
Note: If you are upgrading to Assisted payroll, you will need to work with an Assisted Payroll Setup Specialist to complete the activation of your Assisted Service. Contact us to start the setup process.
- Sign in using your Intuit Account login.
- Select Proceed to Checkout to proceed with the order.
- Select or change the current Payment Method.
- Enter the Card Security Code, then select Submit.
- Select Continue, then select Next.
- Select Return to QuickBooks.
You have successfully changed your payroll service. Be sure to run payroll updates before creating your employee's paychecks.