Your current subscription rate is dependent upon its original rate and any discounts offered at the time your subscription began. Most subscription rate questions you have should be answered by the information provided on the Your Account (or Account and Settings depending on what you see) page in QuickBooks Online.
If your rate seems higher than you expected, here are some scenarios that could explain why:
- Tax/GST is added to the base subscription price.
- You had promotional discounts that have now expired, and your subscription now bills at the regular price.
- You recently upgraded from Simple Start to Essentials, or from Essentials to Plus.
Why did I get charged multiple times for my subscription?
- Forgot to cancel a subscription (cancellation has to be done manually by the master admins)
- You upgraded your account mid-billing cycle
- You saw a charge due to the preauthorisation for credit cards (usually a small amount)
- You have multiple companies, which means you will be billed for each one